Jun 17, 2007

sunday


Our Crepe Myrtle tree has blossomed and I love the hot pink blossoms (behind us in the photo). Justin was the V.I.P.P. in Sharing Time at church and told the kids about his painting career, how he wants a pug dog one day and how he doesn't like celery, etc. I'm sure they loved it. I taught the lesson on prayer to the 14-15 year old girls. We miss teaching together on Sundays but, really, we're together enough during the week.

Oh, also, Justin and I coordinate our outfits (not purposefully) way too often. Today was one of those days. I guess black is pretty basic...but sometimes it is way too cute, it becomes embarrassing.

I'm going to Girls Camp for the rest of the week (18-22). I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post when I get back.

Have a great day!