Apr 12, 2008

New Hair


I know it is kind of gross to see hair all on the floor like this...but so much was cut off that I HAD to take a picture. I really liked my stylist and I'm so glad I found her.

Not the best lighting but it gives you an idea of how much hair was chopped off. In this picture I had just gotten home from a Mary Kay make over. Justin gave me instructions before I went..."Don't buy anything." But when I came home he kept saying how pretty my eyes were...maybe I should have bought that "steely" eye-liner. I was good and didn't buy anything but came home with a bunch of info on becoming a consultant. I won't be doing that but I got suckered in to reading the materials anyway.


2 comments:

Vern Oldham said...

Natalie, your hair is really cute. It makes you look younger. Like 30.

Anonymous said...

You are so brave! It's adoreable! Someday I want to be that brave! I totally love it!! :)