Mar 12, 2008

Emily Martin (The Black Apple)





These are paintings done by Emily Martin of The Black Apple. I've been following her blog since the beginning of 2006 where I found her cute silhouettes.


I just fell in love with her stuff. Plus, she has fun things to say on her blog. I feel like we're friends but of course she doesn't know me. I bought the silhouettes and they're the first thing I see when I walk in my home office. Her prints also make great gifts. Yesterday morning she was on Martha Stewart. Way to go Emily!

You can watch the clip of Emily on the show here. Just click on the videos to the right...there are two, Making a Doll 1 & 2.

I think I'll have to try and make one (or more) of these. They are so cute. And look how the blonde doll (Martha's) has an apron. Love it!

No comments: