

My parents came for a visit on Wednesday 2/27. Since I had to work on Thursday they went to the Inner Space Caverns in Georgetown. They happened to run into a couple Justin and I know from church and somehow made the connection. Small world.
Thursday night my parents treated us to Outback Steakhouse. Friday morning we went to the LBJ Library. It was interesting...my favorite part was all the paintings of the past presidents and first ladies.


Then we had lunch at Magnolia Cafe. My favorite part of that was ordering 4 desserts and rating which was the best. Don't bother with the brownies in my opinion.

Saturday night we went to a production of Jesus Christ Superstar in Georgetown. Justin even said he enjoyed it and he is never very positive about musicals...maybe too many Saturday Night Live skits. Anyway, it was very moving and I really enjoyed it. It has been nice just to chat and spend time with my parents. We've watched a couple movies too.

Saturday night we went to a production of Jesus Christ Superstar in Georgetown. Justin even said he enjoyed it and he is never very positive about musicals...maybe too many Saturday Night Live skits. Anyway, it was very moving and I really enjoyed it. It has been nice just to chat and spend time with my parents. We've watched a couple movies too.


No comments:
Post a Comment