This entry is about our little back house. It was originally supposed to be Justin's studio but the lighting wasn't right for painting. It was used as storage for about a year. Just a few months ago I turned it into my craft room/studio. In January I was talking to Justin's aunt Toni about my need for a creative outlet. Somehow we came up with the idea that I really needed a room of my own. Thanks for inspiring me Toni. I really enjoy having this room to be "crafty" in. (:
I pieced two photos together here.
Before: This is the way it was set up by the previous owners.
Before: I know it is a little blurry but it still gives you an idea of what it looked like. These are the only semi-decent "before" photos I have...I somehow lost the most recent ones I took.
The shelves are hidden by old bed sheets and sheer curtains.
I wish I could paint more doors this color blue. And, yes, if you look closely you'll see I labeled the light switches.
I was in the middle of sorting buttons last night.
It is nice and cool in the Summer and there is still plenty of light from the window.
I'm making my first quilt. Very simple...

Fabric and button ideas for more dolls.
These two little guys sit outside the door on a rock. I guess this means I can only "hear evil" right?
May 19, 2008
Craft Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a great little room! i love it! we gotta make dolls:)
I love it!
Post a Comment