While some people spent their weekend doing yard work or at a barbecue...I was in my craft room making dolls. O.K. so I did clean the house, went to a barbecue with friends, watched 3 movies, and a bunch of other things but the whole time I just wanted to finish these 3 little dolls. Which I did on Monday.
I wish I could keep this one. I'm sending it to Jocelyn because I said I would and I used her fabric.
This one is mine...a little ginger wearing black and white.
I really liked that fabric with the cute cowboy cookin' over the campfire. And since I'm in Texas...why not? She doesn't belong to anyone yet.
If you have extra buttons you don't know what to do with...I could use them to fill my jars. It is a lot easier when they're divided up by color.
May 26, 2008
Memorial Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sylvia thinks that the blond one is her doll.
Sabrina, it pretty much is except she is wearing different clothes. And doesn't that make sense?
I love them all. Especially since all their legs are centered!
Post a Comment