Originally, Tristin thought about getting 1-year photos of Kyla at Sears on Saturday. But, Justin is pretty good with a camera so we decided to try it ourselves at home where Kyla is comfortable. We got everyone together and did a family photo too.
Family Photo in Duncan's backyard
I took this one of Kyla and I'm pretty proud of it.
Kyla with Grandpa Kelly
I love those little yellow dandelions around her.
May 3, 2008
Not Sears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your little niece is so cute and I think she looks like her dad. Was it cold there?!
I think she is cute too. She has a spunky little personality. I was chilly for a couple days but the last couple days it was in the high 70s. It wasn't bad at all the whole time.
Justin's sister? Fun trip to see family...i haven't been to the Hogle zoo since I was a child. I love the shot of Kyla with grandpa. And that is a cute expression on the one you took of her looking back...kids make the cutest subjects.
Post a Comment