Jun 8, 2008

4th anniversary

For our 4th anniversary Justin and I went to Salado...it is about 30 min. North of Round Rock. The day was hot and humid (what is new?) and we mostly just walked in and out of the art galleries there. There were lots of little "arts and crafts" stores but a lot of them were closed because it was Sunday. We had lunch in a cute little cafe...it was a fun day together.




4 comments:

tatum said...

omg! i remember when you guys moved into our LA ward as newlyweds!! remember how i was always mistaking you as non-newlyweds because you already seemed like pros, you and justin have always clicked perfectly with each other. happy anniversary! miss you tons.

Jocelyn said...

I don't miss the heat and humidity... but the pictures are awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i've still never been to salado after living here 6 years....i have plans to. I just went to the blog of "that girl" and enjoyed reading it

Michelle Kynaston said...

you guys look like you always have the best time! So much fun...congratulations on your anniversary. (I miss Salado - such a cool place.)