Jun 19, 2008

Rainbow 6



I really wanted to make a doll for each color of the rainbow and since I was feeling well enough to sit up while recovering from my surgery...I figured it was a good time to accomplish the task. It distracted me from recovery and gave me something to post other than my post-surgery photos.


5 comments:

Sabrina said...

They are so beautiful. I can't pick which one I like the best. You are so creative.

G said...

Awww. Love it! Like Rainbow Bright but not so commercial.

Michelle Kynaston said...

too cute! I love all their hair, especially the green one! What darling dolls. I hope you know someone with 6 kids - would be a shame to split them up! =) I hope you're recovering well. But did I miss something - What surgery did you have??

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

agh!!! i love them all! it was fun to see them partially made the other day and now you are all done--hooray for you. I just went to cherilyn's blog and you have to go see hers she just did...K

becca said...

I love the dolls!! I hope you are feeling alright, though. I feel bad, I live so close to you and I didn't know about the surgery. I must be really out of the loop. Please let me know if you need anything!!