Jun 28, 2008

Wedding


Justin's best friend, Brian, got married this weekend in Ojai, CA.

This is the view I had from where I was sitting at the ceremony. Kris is a beautiful bride. Both she and Brian were really good about honoring their families and spending time with each guest at the wedding.

After the ceremony all the guests took a trolley ride out to this cool barn for the reception.

We had so much fun the whole day but especially at the reception. I even danced...which for anyone who knows me well realizes that this is a big deal.


Here is Justin with is friend, Scott...you can kind of see what the outside dining area looked like at the reception in this photo.

4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

fabulous dress on you and what a great place for a reception!

Toria said...

Hey Natalie,
Do you still remember me now that I am living in Japan? I found your blog and I must say I absolutely love and adore your new haircut! You look fabulous. It's been so fun reading your blog and catching up on your life. Your dolls are absolutely darling. What a craft queen you are!!!

Jennifer Bezzant

dana said...

Hi there! I'm finally leaving a comment on your blog. I love it btw! And I absolutely LOOOOVE your dolls. Seriously, so cute. I was looking at your blog and my sister, who's very artsy, looked over my shoulder and said, "those are the cutest dolls". I agree. And I'm also super jealous of your craft room. So fun.
It was great to see you guys at Brian's wedding. I had so much fun talking with you. Sorry for the 100s of Austin questions. And also, I stole your barn picture for my blog post. Hope you don't mind. Okay, so I'm seriously rambling. Here are my blog addresses if you're interested.
family blog: http://88milesperhour-willard.blogspot.com/

my little company (that has nothing for sale right now. oh well):
http://www.joonbugbaby.com/

and a new sewing blog I just started:
http://dana-made-it.blogspot.com/

Sorry to ramble. Talk to you later!

Jocelyn said...

You look awesome in that green dress, especially with your sassy haircut! I love it! I also love all the new posts I just got to check out! Yay! It looks like you guys had a great trip to CA!