My brother, Brad, is a daddy. I never got a good picture of baby Leezza so I'll have to post one later...one I didn't take. On Sunday we went to the hospital to see baby and parents. It was really tender to see Brad holding her. I was sick so I'll have to hold her later.
Hai Minh & Leezza
Brad
Vern
my Dad
Jun 29, 2008
Leezza Rose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just caught up on all your posts! Was wondering when you would post and you didn't disappoint! So great to see all your family pics... Just sent Brad & Hai Minh their gallery this morning... Ask if you don't hear anything from them soon. :)
Natalie, oh my gosh. I ran across your blog through Debbie and it is crazy to see your family! Smaller world than i remember. And Brad looks so incredible as a daddy! Tell him congrats. Your dad and mom look so wonderful too. I dont even know if you remember me from when we were all kids but Im sure dad and brad may. Well either way I have to tell you I love your blog. It is incredible and your creativity is inspiring. Tell your family hello and maybe we can keep in touch......Veronica Bruny
Post a Comment