Among many other things my sister is an artist. I adore her work and admire her creativity. She recently opened up an Etsy shop with some of her original watercolors. She'll be adding to it frequently/weekly.
oh that sabrina, always suprising us, but not really a suprise. i really want to know about this "etsy shop" i just took a quick look...but is it a way to sell things on line but a type of webiste that has templates and stuff already set up? let me know what you know about it, thanks friend! lizzy
2 comments:
I had no idea! How talented she is! This is so cute and I checked out the others she has posted on her blog too.
oh that sabrina, always suprising us, but not really a suprise.
i really want to know about this "etsy shop" i just took a quick look...but is it a way to sell things on line but a type of webiste that has templates and stuff already set up? let me know what you know about it, thanks friend! lizzy
Post a Comment